7 Reasons I Love Network Marketing
by Taurea Vision Avant ~ Feb 15, 2015
I have had the pleasure of being able to be in two network marketing companies of my life. The reason I say pleasure, is because Network Marketing has absolutely been a major blessing to me an many ways. While Network Marketing is still an industry that the majority don’t understand, I believe that very soon many more people will take a look at network marketing as a means for financial gain. My goal is to not try to convince you about the industry but to let you know personally why I love Network Marketing. So I decided to do a blog post on 7 Reasons Why I Love Network Marketing.
1. Financial Opportunity – This was actually the main reason why I joined network marketing. I was in a position where I really needed to make some money to pay the bills. Unfortunately no one was hiring and I just didn’t have the funds to really start a traditional business. I was able to in less than 24 hours get my initial investment back. In that first year of being with the company I earned a few thousand under Six Figures. Since being in the industry, I have been able to earn over $1,000,000.
2. Help Others to Make Money – One thing I also love about the industry, is that you can also help others to make money too. Coming from corporate america, I was only really able to help my boss to make money. However in network marketing also known as Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), I have been able to help thousands of families to earn additional income. Please understand though most families will never earn over six figures however to bring an extra $20,000 in for that year has been a major blessing to many families.
3.Positive Circles of People – I love to be around like-minded individuals. Most of the time in the corporate world, the only thing we would ever discuss is all the negativity in the world. All the things going on in our lives that we didn’t like. My life was full of nothing but conversations of drama drama drama. No wonder my life was not enjoyable. I joined my network marketing company and immediately, I saw the difference in people. The people in my business always talk positively. We talk about goals of where we are going. We don’t focus on the negative past. We focus on our positive future. Its such an energy rush being around people with goals and vision.
4. Personal Development – Personal Development is a never ending process. Its something you will always need. However most people never even engage in personal self-development. MLM was the reason behind my first introduction to books like “Think and Grow Rich”, “Magic of Believing”, “How to Win Friends and Influence People” and more! I never knew about the power of the mind honestly. I thought everything prior to the industry that happened to me was because of someone or something else. I learned to harness my power and be able to use it in so many ways. Today my business, health, and relationships are better and getting better.
5. The Training is Incredible – I have learned so much about business in network marketing. While you will find the majority will treat their MLM business like just a hobby, if you take time to really dive into the business of it, you will learn so much about how to run a successful business. We track our business. We track our organizations. We learn about selling techniques. We learn about people and personalities. We learn so much about really running a business. However because MLM is voluntary and the investment usually isn’t that significant, a lot of people miss this aspect to the industry. Its because of MLM I have been able to successfully start other business and take what Ive learned in my network marketing company and apply it successfully to my business.
6. Low Start Up Cost with High Return – Ive never in my life seen anything other than the industry of MLM where a person can make a small investment on average $500 and then get such a huge return. This is the gift and curse of the industry. One because the investment is literally almost risk free, most people fail to take the business seriously. However if you do learn to, the return can be HUUUUGE!!!! I invested $1300 in my current business and have earned over $1,000,000! Where else can you really do that? There are very few options. Its unfortunate that people don’t truly understand this because if they did, they would give more effort to their MLM business than their jobs. I made a decision in 2009 that I would give it my all and I did and the return was beyond imaginable. I never in my life imagined I would be where I am.
7. The Doors it Can Open – Before network marketing, nobody really knew who I was to be honest. Then I went in got focused and followed a system and was able to hit one of the top positions in the company in a short time. I wont say I have anything special about me than any other person. I just focused on the end in mind and not the challenges. I knew I would make it to the top and I know I still have more climbing to go. However because of the success I have had in MLM, I have now been able to take my skill-sets to other venues. I have been asked to speak in front of many different groups of business owners. I have been able to write books. I will soon be speaking in front of thousands of others in my industry to train on building this business. This industry has now allowed me to build additional streams of income outside of my company itself. I am now working on a clothing line that I would have never discovered if I wasnt in network marketing. I am also working on expanding my Show Your Success Dinner that will be in five different states all over the US and then in two different countries very soon. I have been ale to do so much because of this industry.
What you must remember is that network marketing if used properly can be used as a stepping stone to do more of what you really want to do in life. It to me has been a vehicle to allow me to build upon what I am passionate about and use my platform to expand upon it. This industry is a blessing if you really take it seriously. I think that everyone should give the industry a real good shot. Learn what you can learn from it and remember to treat it like a business.