In today’s world of being an entrepreneur there are so many ways to market your business however the standard for one major marketing tip is still consistent as it was years ago and thats every business owner who wants to stand apart from the rest most definitely needs a website.
So that it makes more sense for you, I wanted to give you 7 reasons why as a business owner, you most definitely need to have a professionally designed website.
- Builds Credibility – Today, more and more consumers use the internet to search for the products or services they need. Your small business will gain credibility by having a website. Without one, potential customers will go to your competitors that do. If you already have a website but it is “home-made”, having it professionally redesigned will provide your business with a professional image which will inspire even greater confidence. For home-based businesses, this is particularly beneficial since you do not have a store front to promote your products or services.
- You don’t own your social media followers – Time after time, I see so many entrepreneurs lose all their followers because their social media gets hacked. Im just a believer that if you are going to spend all your time building your following, also make sure that you have built a sure way to convert your followers so that they have a better way to stay in touch with you.
- Not everyone see’s all your posts – Another thing about social media is that everyone does not get a chance to see all of your posts. With having a website you can have an area where people can subscribe and for the important information, you can most definitely make sure that more people are able to see what it is you need them to see.
- Helps you to keep your customers informed – Think of your website as being your online brochure or catalogue. It is much easier and quicker to update information about your products and services on your website than in print material, making it an effective way of letting your customers know about the arrival of new products, upcoming events, special promotions, or any new services you now offer. Unlike print ads which quickly become outdated, your website can provide current information and news.
- A website will save you time – Providing information to your customers takes time, whether it’s on the phone, face-to-face, in a brochure, or in emails. With an online catalogue you can provide lots of information about your products and services. Once your website is up and running, it is available to your customers indefinitely, saving you time. And what is time? Time is money!
- You are open 24 hours – A website is available to both your regular and potential customers 24/7/365 providing them with the convenience of reviewing your products and services when your store or office is closed. With today’s busy lifestyles, this is a great selling point when making a purchase decision.
- Helps to build trust – It is so important today that as a provider of an incredible service or product, that you build trust with your prospects. Remember at the end of the day people buy from you because they know, like and trust you! Your social media is great for building trust but again everyone is not able to see every post you post. With your website all your information is easily accessible and can help you to increase your profits majorly!
So with those simple 7 reasons why, hopefully I have made it more understandable for why you must in this day and age have your own professionally designed website. Don’t try to cut corners and do your website yourself if you are not sure how to do so. Also using those free websites restrict you from totally customizing your site as well.
I have a company that does incredible work for small to medium size business owners from all over the world! To check out the company www.TrueVisionDesigns.com
GET YOUR WEBSITE DESIGNED TODAY and take your business next level!