Social Media Today plays a major role in marketing for ALL businesses. It is true that if your business is not on social media, then you are setting yourself to be out of business. For some the life of social media can be so overwhelming because it seems as if its always changing but the key is if you are not a social media guru, stay close to someone who is. That way you will be in the know because they are in the know. Now I am not claiming to be the best of the best of the best but I will say that because of social media, I have been able to build two businesses that did over $5million in sales annually, Sell 3 self-published books all over the nation, books speaking deals all over the US and now multiple countries, built relationships with entrepreneurs in more than 20 countries, done talks in front of crowds of more than 10,000 people. Yes because of social media, all these things have happened for me. Now if you are saying to yourself, Taurea I dont know where to start… Well today IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!
I promise to keep you up to date as much as possible as I can with some of my most favorite social media programs out there. Now I also have available to you a training where you can learn how to have ultimate success on Social media as well. To start off simply go to www.SuccessonSocialMedia.com and get the free ebook which by the way I update every quarter, so if you already received one, you may want to check to make sure you have the latest.
Anywho here is my list of top 6 favorite social media websites. They will take you to my pages HOWEVER there will be a place you can sign up. For some you may have to do it from your phone by downloading the App. I also have included for you my top 8 tools which for me are more important than just knowing the sites.
- Instagram – An online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr and more.
- Twitter – An online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”.
- Facebook – An online social networking service where users can create a user profile, add other users as “friends”, exchange messages, post status updates and photos, share videos and receive notifications when others update their profiles, create groups with profiles and more.
- Linkedin – An online social networking service very similar to Facebook however it’s key target market includes more business-oriented professionals.
- Periscope – Twitter’s new app Periscope allows you to live-stream video of your life from your smartphone to anyone in the world.
- Google Plus – is an interest-based social network that is owned and operated by Google Inc. Very good to have especially if people are going to “google” you.
Top 8 Favorite Tools – Just click on the Title to open up the Tool. Most provide free trials!
- SocialOomph – Twitter Automation Tool
- PostPlanner – Facebook Automation Tool Plus see top rated Posts.
- Schedugram – Instagram Automation Tool. Sign up for free for 14 days.
- Hoostuite – Allows you to post on multiple social media platforms but I use for communication
- Canva – Design great graphics for all social media. Dont need to be a professional graphic designer.
- ClickFunnels – To me one of the best capture page & affiliate programs out! I love it!! Sign up for 30 days using this link!
- Legend – Makes incredible Text Video Displays for Social Media. On both Android and Apple
- Instaquote – Create beautiful text images for Instagram
- Contactually – CRM tool for Linkedin and Facebook Contacts
Again if you want more personal help with using these tools, go to www.SuccessonSocialMedia.com today and find out how you can learn more of how to use these tools and why they are VITAL to your business success. I looooove all of these tools and you will too!