2nd Call Playback – CLICK HERE to listen to the playback
I am so excited to announce the opportunity to join me and my non-profit Show Your Success Worldwide in Ghana! An experience of a lifetime!
CLICK HERE to listen to the playback
Also here is a booklet that I received from Ubelong that prepared me for my trip over there. There are some things that I didn’t even have to show however a few things that you will need to get done. Passport, Ghanaian Visa, Yellow Fever Shot. This document is not of Show Your Success but Ubelong so everything we will not need to worry about. However, we will have a call on the 30th to discuss all questions you may have. If you are accepted to be a part of this incredible journey, you will receive an email giving you the details of the number and time of the call. CLICK HERE to download the booklet.
Here is one of the foundations we will be supporting
CLICK HERE to see the Airbnb’s that are available to hold up to 7 people. These have air conditioning.
Flights are averaging about $1000 to $1200 all over the US. This will need to be purchased as soon as possible. We will start pre-selling this book BEFORE August to help you with this.
Dates are November 27 to December 3rd. You may want to even fly out on Sunday November 26th to assure your arrival into Ghana on the 27th that Monday.
- Monday – Arrival into the AirBnB
- Tuesday – Travel and Visit Accra and Shop. Find a print shop to get BIG checks printed. Any company who donates more than $500 will also be included on the CHECKS
- Wednesday – We can go visit the school. They do a worship service that morning that will be really nice to see. Then we can have Emmanual take us to the Shore. This is a bit of a walk so you’ll want water. Then we can head over to Cheerful Hearts
- Thursday – We go to the marketplace and other tourist areas in Accra and purchase shoes. We pick up large checks that we got printed.
- Friday – We go deliver the Checks to the non-profits and then we can head over the Castle (Cape Coast) CLICK HERE for more information on Cape Coast
- Saturday – We visit the canopy walkway and head back to Accra
- Sunday – We head back home to the US, Canada and Nigeria
There is a total of 475 students. I would like to set a goal to get 500 pairs of shoes
KG 1 = 32
KG 2 = 32
Grade One = 37
Grade Two = 50
Grade Three = 48
Grade Four = 48
Grade Five = 51
Grade Six = 77
Grade Seven = 53
Grade Eight = 48