This Series has been so so so amazing and we have shared so much on this particular series that I wanted to make sure to bless you with the text from this call. I will update it to an Ebook but I would love your opinion on the series as well to make it better.
Day One – Introduction the the series of Passion Vs Purpose and understanding the difference
Day Two – How to Identify your Purpose. Here are the questions and affirmations from the call.
1. Does what you do today make you happy?
2. Why do you want to find your purpose in life?
1. I am aligned with my higher purpose.
2. I am in touch with my destiny.
3. I hear my inner voice and heed the call.
4. I am living a life of purpose and passion.
5. I follow my dreams and make them a reality.
6. I am in touch with my priorities, and I act on them.
7. As I follow the path of my heart, I discover my true treasure.
8. I am expressing the highest and best that is within me.
9. I give myself the freedom to discover and pursue my own path.
10. When I am being true to myself, the rest of my life falls into place.
Step one, the soul-baring questions:
1. If you had all the money in the world, how would you spend your time?
2. What would your perfect day look like? Describe every detail.
3. What activities set your soul on fire?
4. What do you love to do?
Step two, connect with your inner child:
1. What brought you immense joy as a kid?
2. What were you doing when you lost track of time?
3. What did your parents have to drag you away from?
4. What did you love deep down before the world told you to get practical?
Day Three – We went over 6 steps to turning your Purpose into Profit
1. Get Clear on what you want.
6 Steps to setting Goals
What is your Goal
What is your Date
What are your obstacles
What is the Gameplan?
Who is going to help you?
What is in it for you?
For me, this means setting goals that are specific, realistic, and that have a deadline.
What do you truly want from life? Do you want to contribute to humanity with your art? Or do you want to travel the world, experience new cultures, and share what you’ve learned with the rest of us? You can create whatever you decide.
Remember that having passion is not always enough to reach your goals. Many employers will want you to have the necessary education before they will let you in the door. Even if you will be working on your own, having the necessary skills is very important.
2. Take Action right now.
You must go out and get it done and there is no better time than NOW to start working toward it.
3. Model People
One of the most powerful tips I can give you is to model people. What I mean by this is to find people that are doing exactly what you want to be doing, and do what they did.
5. Face Your Fears
I believe that we are born with almost unlimited faith and only two fears. The fear of loud noise and fear of falling. Through the years of growing, we are taught to fear things. The key is understanding what those fears are that are keeping you from taking action and learning how to attack them.
www.taureaavant.com go to Shop and get a copy of my self-published book Fear
6. Baby Steps
Most people underestimate how much progress they can make in a few years just by taking one small step every single day towards their goals. Its not about making one big leap and then tomorrow you are impacting the many. Its little by little with building that strong foundation.
Be patient in your journey. Remember everyone’s journey is THEIR journey. No two journeys are exactly the same. If God gave you the vision, he will make a way.
Day 4 – We went deeper into turning the purpose into passion and how to make this happen as well as a list of movies that you can watch to help bring inspiration.
“Most people think either too small or too grand, and that holds them back from really going for it. Your life calling is really just a simple idea applied to a few select people or the entire world. The size is really only a small part of what your life calling is all about.”
1. How are you going to make money? (Come up with at least 7 ways you could make money with your vision. Be as specific as you can)
2. Do surveys with people you know and trust
3. Do surveys with people you respect
4. Know your facts about what you want to do
Ideas of Purpose Driven Goals
* Protect an endangered species
* Help people heal themselves
* Be an advocate for children
* Rescue abandoned animals
* Become a business tycoon
* Help people regain their vision
* Teach children how to play the piano
* Create innovative gourmet recipes
* Understand the mysteries of the universe
* Explore the frontier of gene therapy
* Improve self-confidence in women and/or men
Movies of people who found their purpose in life.
Blue Butterfly – A young boy feels called to go find the famous blue butterfly in the Amazon forest.
Boys Town – A priest is moved to help children in trouble, and in the process founds a place where they can live and thrive.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind – A telephone lineman and scientists struggle to make contact with extraterrestrial life . To follow that calling, the lineman has to overcome many obstacles, including cultural taboos and the resistance of his family and government authorities.
Contact – A scientist searches for contact with extraterrestrial life by listening for radio waves from space, and discovers a message that must be coded and used to establish contact. The film highlights some of the financial, political and cultural problems research scientists face on their path to the Truth.
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story – A young martial artist uses his gifts and talents to follow his life calling to bring the martial arts to the West. His attempts require overcoming many obstacles, including cultural taboos against teaching martial arts to Westerners.
Field of Dreams – A farmer is called to change his life and follow a dream … an inner voice … that guides him to turn his corn field into a baseball field where extraordinary and magical things happen. On his mystical journey he meets a journalist and a doctor who chooses to give up his baseball career.
Gandhi – A lawyer is compelled to help further the independence of India and finds his life calling working to free India from British rule by non-violent protest. Along the way he becomes a sage (life path 9) and overcomes many cultural obstacles.
Gorillas In The Mist – A naturalist follows her life calling and devotes her life to studying gorillas. The movie’s tag line says it all …”At the far ends of the earth she found a reason to live, and a cause to fight for.”
Joan of Arc – A young girl is called to become a warrior to drive the English out of France.
The Matrix – A man who feels out of place is called to help transform his world by ending one cycle and beginning another. ALong the way he faces enormous challenges to let go of his old ideas and embrace the reality of what is really going on.
Medicine Man – Two medical researchers work in the Amazon forest looking for a cure for cancer.
The Miracle Worker – Based on the story of Helen Keller’s life, this shows human potential at its best, as a teacher works with a blind and deaf girl to help her connect with her word and communicate by learning sign language.
Patch Adams – Story of a medical student who is called as a healer and helps people heal in unusual ways.
Whale Rider – Story of a young girl who is called as tribal leader by her love of the old indigenous ways of life and her native Maori skills.
Day 5 – Final call of the Series
Jarrod and Porshea Wilkins join us on our Mid-Day Vision Powercall to absolutely light up the conclusion of this powerful series. Trust you will want to listen to this particular track over and over!
To get in touch with Jarrod and Porshea check them out on their websites.
To get a copy of their latest audio series go to